About Me

My photo
My name is Courtney, born in 1995, I really like cute stuff u_u

Aug 10, 2011

GEO Xtra Lens (Grey) Review

(credit: YesStyle.com)
GEO lenses are amazing. They last a year-with proper care of course-, they make your eyes pop, and you can't even tell they're in there. I have 3 pairs of GEO lenses and one more coming by mail soon, these were the first contacts I have ever bought, I admit it felt SUPER awkward putting them in the first try, but after that it just gets easier. GEO comes with a authenticity check code with every lens and if you buy off YesStyle.com you get a free contact case. of course each contact is only one lens, so dont think adding to bag once is a pair-this way they made it easy to mix&match. They still look more natural than regular colored lenses and they're circle lens so they make the iris of your eye larger. The difference?

Price:$15.00 a lens.


Overall Score: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment